About Aqua Blue Custom Pools
Aqua Blue Custom Pools is an inground swimming pool contractor located in Houston, TX. We specialize in creating custom pools and outdoor living spaces that are shaped around our customer's lifestyles. Located in Cypress Texas, we serve homeowners throughout greater Northwest Houston, from Katy to Montgomery to Conroe and Spring, and of course our beloved Houston Texas.
Our custom backyard projects are built with a multitude of options including:
- Natural, Formal, Geometric and Free-Form Styles
- Rockscapes and Other Natural Materials
- Custom Outdoor Firepits and Fireplaces
- Custom Water Features and Grottos
- Complete Landscaping
- Pergolas and Covered Patios
- Solar Pool Heating Systems
At Aqua Blue Custom Pools, we know it's a major decision to build a custom pool. That's why we work extra hard to make sure ALL of our customers are well informed of all the available options before making a final decision. Creating the perfect pool for someone is not just our job; it's our passion. We'd like to share that passion with you, to help you create a unique outdoor setting that's tailored to your desires and requests.
Almost all of our business comes from happy homeowners who rave to their friends about us. Here are some of the reasons they think we're the best choice in town:
- A+ Rating with the BBB. This shows that we work very hard to make sure every client is happy.
- We're a "Total Backyard Provider," not just a swimming pool company. We can help with outdoor kitchens, outdoor seating areas, fireplaces, fire pits, landscaping, your fence, and just about anything else you can think of.
- We are not a "cookie-cutter" builder. Every project is a 100% Custom Design, created exclusively for you and your needs.
- All of our new construction is overseen by Aqua Blue Custom Pools' owner, Ricky Sherry.
- More than 50% of our business comes from referrals, which means we're obviously doing something right.
- We design and specify highly-efficient equipment, and build in as many "self-maintaining" pool designs and features as possible.
- We have a solid in-house service team will keep you delighted in your pool sparkling for many years to come.
- We're active member of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP).
- We believe in a total "No-pressure Sales Philosophy." You'll never get any pressure from us to buy anything. We only want to help you get exactly what you want, and only when YOU are ready.
- Ever have questions? Just pick up the phone and call usfor free expert advice.
Our work and our reputation does the advertising for us. We take great pride in building pools and relationships that last.
As owner and operator of Aqua Blue Custom Pools, Ricky Sherry has over 20 years experience in the industry and has built more than a thousand swimming pools in his career.
At the age of 15 he started in the pool industry tying steel on swimming pools during the summers for a family friend.
Two years later he found himself not only tying steel but also resurfacing pools and doing tile repairs. While tying steel he also started working hands on in pool repair doing things such as plumbing, drains, and pool cleaning. In 1998 he expanded his expertise to excavation and dug pools for a few year before deciding to move into supervising pool construction and pool design and sales.
After learning the industries ins and outs Ricky decided to take his experience and build a dream of his own.
Products and Services
Please take a moment to look at the products and services offered by Aqua Blue Custom Pools.
Aqua Blue Custom Pools is a proud recipient of the APSP Region 3 Design Awards.
Associations and Certifications
Aqua Blue Custom Pools is proud to be a member of the following organizations.
APSP - "The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals"
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as "National Pool and Spa Institute" or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
APSP Member Code of Ethics
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers' compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.